Vote McGarry - Leadership that's Working
You can vote online by clicking here.
Internet voting will be available from Friday, October 7 at 12:00AM (Midnight) until October 24 at 7:59 pm
To vote online:
- Register at the website provided on your voter information card with the ID number provided (contact our office if you did not receive a voter information card).
- After registering, you will receive a username and password via e-mail.
- Log into the website using your username and password to cast your vote.
Voting in Person
Advance Polls - October 6th, 7th, 11th, 12th, and 15th
Drive-thru advance voting:
You can vote without leaving your car. With drive-thru voting you can vote early from the comfort of your vehicle.
Thursday, October 6th and Friday, October 7th
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Forward Baptist Church, 55 Franklin Blvd.
Tuesday, October 11th and Wednesday, October 12th
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Preston Auditorium Arena, 1458 Hamilton Street
Saturday, October 15th
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Hespeler Arena, 640 Ellis Road
Election Day - October 24th
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Find your polling place online or on your voter information card.
- Silverheights Public School, 390 Scott Road
- Parkway Public School, 334 Preston Parkway
- *TBD Ecole St. Noel-Chabanel, 640 Trico Drive
- Langs Farm Community Centre, 1145 Concession Road
- Our Lady of Fatima School, 55 Hammet Street
- W.G Johnson Centre, 31 Kribs St
- Hespeler Arena, 640 Ellis Road
- Hespeler Public School, 300 Winston Blvd.
- Royal Canadian Legion, Br. 126, 334 Westminster Dr. N.
- William G Davis Public School, 530 Langs Drive
- Preston High School, 550 Rose Street
- Preston Auditorium, 1458 Hamilton Street
- Armenian Community Centre, 15 International Village Drive
- Avenue Road Public School, 40 Gail Street
- St. Anne’s School, 127 Elgin St. N.
- Central Public School, 175 Main Street E.
- Blair Road Public School, 85 Sunset Blvd.
- St. Augustine’s School, 177 Bismark Drive
- Southwood Secondary School, 30 Southwood Drive
- St. Gregory’s Parish Hall, 10 St. Gregory Drive
- Chalmers Street Public School, 35 Chalmers Street South
- Monsignor Doyle Secondary School, 185 Myers Road
- Glenview Park Secondary School, 55 McKay Street
- Hamilton Family Theatre, 46 Grand Avenue S.
- Centre Communautaire Francophone, 647 Franklin Blvd.
- Holy Spirit Elementary School, 15 Gatehouse Drive
- St. Vincent De Paul School, 30 Faial Road
- Forward Baptist Church, 55 Franklin Blvd.
- Galt Curling Club, 1610 Dunbar Rd
- St. Margaret Elementary School, 210 Cowan Blvd.
- Clemens Mill Public School, 335 Saginaw Parkway
- Avenue Road Baptist Church, 465 Avenue Road
Show one piece of identification with your photo, name and address.
Show two pieces of identification. Both must have your name on them, and one must also having your address.
Acceptable forms of ID
- An Ontario driver’s licence
- An Ontario Health Card (photo card)
- An Ontario Photo Card
- An Ontario motor vehicle permit (vehicle portion)
- A cancelled personalized cheque
- A mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement relating to property in Ontario
- An insurance policy or insurance statement
- A loan agreement or other financial agreement with a financial institution
- A document issued or certified by a court in Ontario
- Any other document from the government of Canada, Ontario or a municipality in Ontario or from an agency or such a government
- Any document from a Band Council in Ontario established under the Indian Act (Canada)
- An income tax assessment notice
- A Child Tax Benefit Statement
- A Statement of Employment Insurance Benefits Paid T4E
- A Statement of Old Age Security T4A (OAS)
- A Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits T4A (P)
- A Canada Pension Plan Statement of Contributions
- A Statement of Direct Deposit for Ontario Works
- A Statement of Direct Deposit for Ontario Disability Support Program
- A Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Statement of Benefits T5007
- A credit card statement, bank account statement, or RRSP, RRIF, RHOSP or T5 statement
- A CNIB Card or a card from another registered charitable organization that provides services to persons with disabilities
- A hospital card or record
- A document showing campus residence, issued by the office or officials responsible for student residence at a post-secondary institution
- A document showing residence at a long-term care home under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007, issued by the Administrator for the home
- A utility bill for hydro, water, gas, telephone or cable TV or a bill from a public utilities commission
- A cheque stub, T4 statement or pay receipt issued by an employer
- A transcript or report card from a post-secondary school